Books



Reading books is one of my hobbies lately. While reading books, I can forget any problems that I have and concentrate on the books. 

Actually, I hated to read books before, because I was not good at reading books. I felt stressed out while reading books. Also, there were a lot of words that I did not know the meaning of, so I felt tired of reading too.  

But, I noticed that even though I am Japanese, I could not read and understand the meaning perfectly. 

So, I started to read books and learned more Japanese by the books. Then, while reading books, I enjoyed reading books. I read a kind of business book which had a lot of words that I did not know. Also, I was interested in business books. After that, I continued to read books, and now reading books is my one of the hobbies. 

The picture is the book named Rich Dad Poor Dad written by Robert T. Kiyosaki. This book is my favorite one. It is a popular one, so I think some of you guys know this book. He is from Hawaii and so rich. This book is about money. I can learn about how to use, make, and earn money. Also, he tells about what money is. After reading this book, I changed my mind about money, and I could get many ideas, such as how to use, make and earn money. If you guys like to read books, I recommend this book. I think you can have a good time and learn important things about money.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surfing

Watching Soccer Games