Surfing
Hello, How are you doing!! I am doing great.
This time, I will introduce one of my hobbies which is Surfing.
I hope you enjoy reading.
I started surfing when I came to Hawaii. Actually, I have done surfing in my home country, Japan once. I went to take a surf lesson in Chiba Japan. That day, I could not surf well, so I started surfing in Hawaii. Then, I could not stop surfing, because it is so fun. I also bought a surf board which is 6"10 after that. Now, I have one more board which is 6"5. The picture above is taken by Gopro when I was riding a wave. Like I really like the feelings when I ride a wave. Actually, now while writing this blog, I really want to go to surf. I will keep practicing surfing and enjoy my surf life.
Comments
Post a Comment