Driving and Touring
Hello guys
I hope you stay safe.
This blog is about my car and motorcycle life. Also, this is about my hobbies of driving and touring.
I really like cars and motorcycles. I took a motorcycle license in Japan when I was 16 years old. Then, I bought my own motorcycle. I have saved money to buy my own motorcycle since I was child. Almost every week, I went touring with my friends after school. The picture above was taken when I went touring with my friends. That day, we rode motorcycles for the whole day. We went to many places and had lunch and dinner. I had a great day with my motorcycle and friends.
Also, I took the driver's license in Japan when I was 18 years old. I used my dad's cars to drive with my friends. I think because I often went to see cars with my dad since I was child, I became to like cars. The picture above is my dad's cars that are block cars and I rode them and my friend's car which is gray one. That day I went to drive with my friend, and I had a good time with my car and friend.
In Hawaii, I do not have both motorcycles and cars, but I plan to get a motorcycle license and buy a motorcycle to go touring with my friends. I hope it comes ASAP.
If you have motorcycle licenses and motorcycles, let's go touring someday :)
Looking at the motorcycle picture, it did seem like a really nice day to kick back and hang out. Seeing the sunset slowly going down must have been a great way to grab up that experience, and I can see myself in that position too from just looking at it from the computer screen.
ReplyDelete