Golf
Hello, Do you have a good time?
At this time, I will show you one of my hobbies, playing golf.
Actually, I started to play and train golf 3 month ago, so I am not good at playing golf yet. Because I want to use it for business, I started to do it. But, while doing that, I felt it is a good sport and I had a fun time doing it. So, now, I train golf twice a week and enjoy doing it. Also, I have a friend who is good at playing golf, so he often teaches me. This picture above is me while training golf in Japan.
My goal is that I can control my score. The meaning of it is that in playing golf for business, when I should lose to discuss well about business, I can control to lose. Also, when I should win for business, I can control to win. I think it is a funny goal but I can enjoy it with this goal:)
I will be a good player!!
Comments
Post a Comment