Music


ALOHA 

I hope you guys have a wonderful day. 

This blog is about music. I hope you enjoy my blog. 


Listening to music is one of my hobbies. I think many people like to listen to music. 

I think music has a power. I often listen to music when I am sad or unhappy. After doing that, I can have power and be positive. For example, someday, I had a bad day and I did not want to do anything. I listened to music which has positive songs. Then, I could become happy. Even though I just listened to music, I could become happy. So the reason why listening to music is one of my hobbies is one that music has a power. Sometimes, music helps me to be more positive. The picture above is of an artist in Japan named ARASHI. I really like them and often listen to their songs. Mostly, their songs are powerful and easy to understand. Also, I play guitar and ukulele, so sometimes I play them and sing a song. That is one of my hobbies too. I really enjoy music in some ways. See you soon

Comments

  1. I like ARASHI that I join the fan club in Japan. My favorite member is Masaki Aiba because he is so talented and kind for everyone. I have gone to their concert lots of times, it was so exiting like dream.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books

Surfing

Watching Soccer Games