Photo
Hello, all
This time, I will introduce one of my hobbies which is taking photos. I hope you enjoy reading my blog.
I began taking photos because of my friend. My friend is a professional photographer. When I was with him and showed me some pictures. These were so beautiful pictures, and I felt I want to take pictures like these. So I got a Nikon D5600, and began taking photos. The picture above is one of my favorite pictures. I think I took this in Hawaii Kai. I sometimes go for a walk to take pictures around Waikiki and Ala Moana. Also, I have an account which is for supporting tourists in Hawaii, and I often upload using pictures I took. The user name is Hawaii_luckysupport. If you have time, please visit my account and see pictures. I really enjoy taking pictures in Hawaii. There are so many things that I want to take pictures in Hawaii. and I am thinking that I want to be a professional photographer like my friend.
Comments
Post a Comment