Soccer

Playing Soccer is my favorite hobby. I really love soccer. Like, NO SOCCER NO LIFE. 

I have been playing soccer since when I was 4 years old. So, that means for 16 years, I have been playing it. The most favorite time for my soccer life is when I was a high school student. I belonged to the soccer team of my high school, played and trained at that team. The picture is my team. That team was a really nice team, all of the teammates were so funny. After finishing classes, we went to our room of the soccer team, and while we were ready to train, we talked about funny things and laughed a lot. Then also, we have a fun time while training, because we really love to play and train soccer. These were my routines when I was in that team. The reason why I went to high school everyday was one that I could play and train with my teammates. 

My most favorite game was also when I was in high school and won. My team was not a strong team. Actually, my team was so weak. So, we always lost the games, but there was just 1 game that we won. At that game, our team had just 11 players, and the opponent team had about 20 players. so our team was overwhelmingly disadvantageous, because we had to play it for full time. BUT, we won that game, so we were so glad, and after that, we went to BBQ to celebrate and eat a lot.

Now, I am a couch of the team in Hawaii named ATHLETA, and sometimes, I play and train soccer with Korean friends. I have a great time with ATHLETA and my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books

Surfing

Watching Soccer Games